The B.C Government has now banned gatherings of 50 people or more as a result of Covid-19. Instead of gathering at our church building on Sundays, we be doing an online only service until it is safe to once again meet in larger groups.
Sunday Morning Live Stream 10am
To access our live stream click this link: https://junctioncovenant.com/live-stream or click on the live stream tab at the top of the page. You can also join us live right on YouTube. Click here for our YouTube Channel.
Our Online community: Junction Church Members Facebook page
Here you can share your prayer requests, any needs, get updates, and connect with others.
If you are not a member of the page go to Facebook and search for “Junction Church Members” and request to join. Or send an email to email@example.com and we can send you an invite.
If you are not on our email list and would like to be added - email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply scroll to the bottom of this page and click the Sign Up button under Updates.
Mid-week online gatherings
Pastor Jesse will be hosting a few mid-week gatherings online. These will be video chat rooms so we can all see and hear each other (you can just join in via audio as well)
- Monday Micro: Join Chara and Michael through Zoom as they virtually host their small group from their home. To join, contact Chara at 250-505-6252
- Tuesday 12:30-1:30pm - Hearing God - hosted by pastor Jesse. Does God still speak today? How can I learn to hear Him? This 6 week class will take you into a deeper walk with God and help you learn to hear Gods voice every day. Starts This Tuesday March 24th 12:30-1:30pm. . Use this link to join in at 12:30pm on Tuesdays: Click here
- Wednesday Afternoon Ladies Study & Discussion- 1pm-3pm. Join Kathy as she hosts this time of gathering and discussion. Use this link to join in at 1:00 pm on Wednesdays: https://zoom.us/j/521550377?pwd=ZzlCT0N6T2toelpVd3Bnb1c3UlZYQT09
Thursday morning prayer gathering: A general time for sharing, connection and prayer hosted by Pastor Jesse: 9:30-10:30 am Use this link to join in at 9:30am: Click Here
- If you would like to host an online gathering or study let us know and we can get you set up.
If you would like personal prayer we offer private prayer sessions with members of our prayer team through online video connection. If you need prayer call our office or email email@example.com and we can schedule an appointment.
Our food cupboard continues to run on an appointment basis on Tuesday from 9 am - 1 pm. If you would like to access the food cupboard email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 250-359-5065.
If you are able to help out with needs in our community (driving, shopping, care, etc...) click here and fill out our covid-19 volunteer form.
While we can't meet in person during this time, we as a church are still able to love others the way God intended. If you are wondering what the options are for giving during this time here you go:
1. Through this link: https://pushpay.com/g/junctioncovenantsouthslocan
2. Our junction church app (search for Junction church in the app store)
3. By texting the word “junctionchurch” to 77977
4. Online at junctionchurch.com and hit the give button at the top right
5. Etransfer to: email@example.com (note you are giving to Junction Church)
6. Mail a check (with Junction Church as a memo) to our finance office: Covenant Church 702 Stanley Street, Nelson, BC V1L 1N5
If you have any other needs you can contact the church through our Facebook page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this Request for Help form.